Is PEA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEA in various dictionaries:
- noun - seed of a pea plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a pea plant
- noun - a leguminous plant of the genus Pisum with small white flowers and long green pods containing edible green seeds
- A member of the pea family.
- A Eurasian climbing annual vine (Pisum sativum) cultivated in all temperate zones, having compound leaves with terminal leaflets modified into tendrils and globose, edible seeds enclosed in a green, elongated pod.
- The seed of this plant, used as a vegetable.
- The unopened pods of this plant.
- Any of several plants of the genus Lathyrus, such as the sweet pea or the beach pea.
- noun - the edible seed of an annual herb
There are 3 letters in PEA: A E P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEA, to go: PEA?
Rearrange the letters in PEA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEA
What's nearby PEA
Lookup in Wiki for PEA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEA"