Is PALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- adj - very light colored
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - not full or rich
- A stake or pointed stick; a picket.
- A fence enclosing an area.
- The area enclosed by a fence or boundary.
- A wide vertical band in the center of an escutcheon.
- Whitish in complexion; pallid.
- Of a low intensity of color; light.
- Having high lightness and low saturation.
- Of a low intensity of light; dim or faint: “a late afternoon sun coming through the el tracks and falling in pale oblongs on the cracked, empty sidewalks” (Jimmy Breslin).
- To cause to turn pale.
- To become pale; blanch: paled with fright.
- To decrease in relative importance.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- verb - to make or become pale
There are 4 letters in PALE: A E L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALE, to go: PALE?
Rearrange the letters in PALE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALE
What's nearby PALE
Lookup in Wiki for PALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALE"