Is LEAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - a sudden and decisive increase
- noun - the distance leaped (or to be leaped)
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 5 letters in LEAPS: A E L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAPS, to go: LEAPS?
Rearrange the letters in LEAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAPS
What's nearby LEAPS
Lookup in Wiki for LEAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAPS"