Is PLANES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - a level of existence or development
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- noun - a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- verb - to make smooth or even
There are 6 letters in PLANES: A E L N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANES, to go: PLANES?
Rearrange the letters in PLANES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PLANES
5 letters out of PLANES
4 letters out of PLANES
3 letters out of PLANES
2 letters out of PLANES
Contextual use of PLANES
What's nearby PLANES
Lookup in Wiki for PLANES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANES"