Is PENAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to punishment
- adj - serving as or designed to impose punishment
- adj - subject to punishment by law
- Of, relating to, or prescribing punishment, as for breaking the law.
- Subject to punishment; legally punishable: a penal offense.
- Serving as or constituting a means or place of punishment: penal servitude; a penal colony.
There are 5 letters in PENAL: A E L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENAL, to go: PENAL?
Rearrange the letters in PENAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PENAL
What's nearby PENAL
Lookup in Wiki for PENAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENAL"