Is PLAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - an arrangement scheme
- noun - scale drawing of a structure
- verb - have the will and intention to carry out some action
- verb - make plans for something
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - make a design of
- A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
- A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
- A systematic arrangement of important parts; an outline or a sketch: the plan of a story.
- A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
- In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
- To formulate a scheme or program for the accomplishment, enactment, or attainment of: plan a campaign.
- To have as a specific aim or purpose; intend: They plan to buy a house.
- To make plans.
- verb - to formulate a plan (a method for achieving an end)
There are 4 letters in PLAN: A L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLAN, to go: PLAN?
Rearrange the letters in PLAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLAN
What's nearby PLAN
Lookup in Wiki for PLAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLAN"