Is PLANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- verb - cover with planks
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- verb - cook and serve on a plank
- A piece of lumber cut thicker than a board.
- Such pieces of lumber considered as a group; planking.
- A foundation; a support.
- One of the articles of a political platform: “Planks had been published by the subcommittees on farm policy, on education, on national defense” (Theodore H.
- To furnish or cover with planks: plank a muddy pathway.
- To bake or broil and serve (fish or meat) on a plank: “Boards specially made for planking food have grooves... to hold juices” (Springfield MA Daily News).
- To put or set down emphatically or with force.
- verb - to cover with planks (long, flat pieces of lumber)
There are 5 letters in PLANK: A K L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANK, to go: PLANK?
Rearrange the letters in PLANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLANK
What's nearby PLANK
Lookup in Wiki for PLANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANK"