Is PLAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - extensive tract of level open land
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- adj - not elaborate or elaborated
- adj - lacking patterns especially in color
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - free from any effort to soften to disguise
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adj - lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adv - unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
- Free from obstructions; open; clear: in plain view.
- Not elaborate or complicated; simple: plain food.
- Straightforward; frank or candid: plain talk.
- Not mixed with other substances; pure: plain water.
- Common in rank or station; average; ordinary: a plain man.
- Not pretentious; unaffected.
- Marked by little or no ornamentation or decoration.
- Not dyed, twilled, or patterned: a plain fabric.
- Lacking beauty or distinction: a plain face.
- Sheer; utter; unqualified: plain stupidity.
- Having no visible elevation or depression; flat; level.
- An extensive, level, usually treeless area of land.
- A broad, level expanse, as a part of the sea floor or a lunar mare.
- Clearly; simply: plain stubborn.
- adj - clear to the vision or understanding
- verb - to express discontent
There are 5 letters in PLAIN: A I L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLAIN, to go: PLAIN?
Rearrange the letters in PLAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLAIN
What's nearby PLAIN
Lookup in Wiki for PLAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLAIN"