Is PAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- noun - emotional distress
- noun - a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- verb - cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.
- Suffering or distress.
- A source of annoyance; a nuisance.
- verb - to cause pain (suffering or distress)
There are 4 letters in PAIN: A I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAIN, to go: PAIN?
Rearrange the letters in PAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAIN
What's nearby PAIN
Lookup in Wiki for PAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAIN"