Is PANIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- verb - be overcome by a sudden fear
- verb - cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once.
- A sudden widespread alarm concerning finances, often resulting in a rush to sell property: a stock-market panic.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from sudden, overwhelming terror: panic flight.
- Of or resulting from a financial panic: panic selling of securities.
- Of or relating to Pan.
- verb - to be overwhelmed by fear
There are 5 letters in PANIC: A C I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANIC, to go: PANIC?
Rearrange the letters in PANIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANIC
What's nearby PANIC
Lookup in Wiki for PANIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANIC"