Is PIANO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIANO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a keyboard instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds
- noun - (music) low loudness
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - used as a direction in music
- An instrument with a manual keyboard actuating hammers that strike wire strings, producing sounds that may be softened or sustained by means of pedals.
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 5 letters in PIANO: A I N O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIANO
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIANO, to go: PIANO?
Rearrange the letters in PIANO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIANO
What's nearby PIANO
Lookup in Wiki for PIANO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIANO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIANO"