Is PAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- noun - (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks
- noun - shallow container made of metal
- noun - chimpanzees
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- A shallow, wide, open container, usually of metal and without a lid, used for holding liquids, cooking, and other domestic purposes.
- An open, metal dish used to separate gold or other metal from gravel or waste by washing.
- Either of the receptacles on a balance or pair of scales.
- A vessel used for boiling and evaporating liquids.
- A basin or depression in the earth, often containing mud or water.
- A natural or artificial basin used to obtain salt by evaporating brine.
- A freely floating piece of ice that has broken off a larger floe.
- The small cavity in the lock of a flintlock used to hold powder.
- The face.
- Severe criticism, especially a negative review: gave the film a pan.
- To wash (gravel, for example) in a pan for gold or other precious metal.
- To cook (food) in a pan: panned the fish right after catching it.
- To criticize or review harshly.
- To wash gravel, sand, or other sediment in a pan.
- December 14, 1972).
- A leaf of the betel vine.
- A chewing preparation of this leaf with betel nuts, spices, and lime, used in the Far East.
- To move a movie or television camera to follow an object or create a panoramic effect.
- verb - to criticize harshly
There are 3 letters in PAN: A N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAN, to go: PAN?
Rearrange the letters in PAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAN
What's nearby PAN
Lookup in Wiki for PAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAN"