Is PANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- noun - (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately
- noun - a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - utter while panting, as if out of breath
- To breathe rapidly in short gasps, as after exertion.
- To beat loudly or heavily; throb or pulsate.
- To give off loud puffs, especially while moving.
- To utter hurriedly or breathlessly: I panted my congratulations to the winner of the race.
- A short, labored breath; a gasp.
- A throb; a pulsation.
- A short, loud puff, as of steam from an engine.
- In an embarrassing position.
- verb - to breathe quickly and with difficulty
There are 4 letters in PANT: A N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANT, to go: PANT?
Rearrange the letters in PANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANT
What's nearby PANT
Lookup in Wiki for PANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANT"