Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if pant is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on pant.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PANT has 298 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PANT is VALID in some board games. Check PANT in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of pant in various dictionaries:
To breathe rapidly in short gasps, as after exertion.
To beat loudly or heavily; throb or pulsate.
To give off loud puffs, especially while moving.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Have a yen (for)|
|Symbol of desire|
|Have dog breath?|
|Kind of leg|
|Be in need of air, perhaps|
|Breathe like a dog|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|to breathe quickly and loudly through your mouth, usually because you have been doing something energetic:|
|to breathe quickly and loudly through your mouth, usually because you have been doing something very energetic:|
|breathe with short, quick breaths, typically from exertion or excitement.|
|a short, quick breath.|
|long for or to do something.|
|utter while panting, as if out of breath|
|breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted|
|a short labored intake of breath with the mouth open|
|the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)|
|To breathe rapidly in short gasps, as after exertion.|
|Pant might refer to|
* Underpants, an item of men's underwear
* Pants, Pant is the singular form of the word Pants
* Trousers, an article of clothing worn on the lower half of the body
* To breathe quickly, spasmodically, or in a labored manner
* Panting is used by many furry animals as a means of thermoregulation* Pant (surname), a North Indian and Nepalese surname
* Public Drinking Fountain
* Pant (meaning "a hollow" in Welsh) is a common Welsh place name element
* Places named Pant include:
* Pant, Denbighshire, Wales
* Pant, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
* Pant, Shropshire, England
* Pant, Wrexham, Wales
* Govind Ballabh Pant (18871961), Indian freedom fighter
* Hargovind Pant (born 1885), Indian freedom fighter
* Ila Pant, Indian politician
* Manoj Pant, Indian expert in international trade
* Raghuji Pant, Nepalese politician
* Rishabh Pant (born 1997), Indian cricketer
* Sumitranandan Pant (1900-1977), Indian poet
* Yadav Pant (died 2007), Nepalese economist and politician
* PANT is an ICAO code for Annette Island Air