Is TAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - of a light yellowish-brown color
- To convert (hide) into leather, as by treating with tannin.
- To make brown by exposure to the sun.
- To thrash; beat.
- A light or moderate yellowish brown to brownish orange.
- The brown color that sun rays impart to the skin.
- A solution derived from tannin.
- Light or moderate yellowish-brown to brownish-orange.
- Having a suntan.
- Used in or relating to tanning.
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals
There are 3 letters in TAN: A N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAN, to go: TAN?
Rearrange the letters in TAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAN
What's nearby TAN
Lookup in Wiki for TAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAN"