Is TANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed armored military vehicle
- noun - a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- noun - as much as a tank will hold
- noun - a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- verb - store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- verb - consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- verb - treat in a tank
- A large, often metallic container for holding or storing liquids or gases.
- The amount that this container can hold: buy a tank of gas.
- A usually artificial pool, pond, reservoir, or cistern, especially one used to hold water for drinking or for irrigation.
- An enclosed, heavily armored combat vehicle that is mounted with cannon and guns and moves on caterpillar treads.
- A jail or jail cell.
- To drink to the point of intoxication.
- To fill the tank of a motor vehicle with gasoline.
- verb - to store in a tank (a container usually for liquids)
There are 4 letters in TANK: A K N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANK, to go: TANK?
Rearrange the letters in TANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANK
What's nearby TANK
Lookup in Wiki for TANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANK"