Is ANTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (poker) the initial contribution that each player makes to the pot
- verb - place one's stake
- The stake that each poker player must put into the pool before receiving a hand or before receiving new cards.
- A price to be paid, especially as one’s share; cost: “Whether they could actually turn back Soviet policy depended on many factors that Moscow might yet choose to test by upping the ante” (Foreign Affairs).
- To put (one’s stake) into the pool in poker.
- To pay up.
- verb - to put a fixed stake into the pot before the cards are dealt in poker
There are 4 letters in ANTE: A E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANTE, to go: ANTE?
Rearrange the letters in ANTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANTE
What's nearby ANTE
Lookup in Wiki for ANTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANTE"