Is THANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feudal lord or baron
- noun - a man ranking above an ordinary freeman and below a noble in Anglo-Saxon England (especially one who gave military service in exchange for land)
- A freeman granted land by the king in return for military service in Anglo-Saxon England.
- A man ranking above an ordinary freeman and below a nobleman in Anglo-Saxon England.
- A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
- noun - a man holding land by military service in Anglo-Saxon England
There are 5 letters in THANE: A E H N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of THANE, to go: THANE?
Rearrange the letters in THANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THANE
What's nearby THANE
Lookup in Wiki for THANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THANE"