Is HEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- noun - the presence of heat
- noun - the sensation caused by heat energy
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- noun - a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- noun - utility to warm a building
- verb - make hot or hotter
- verb - provide with heat
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - gain heat or get hot
- A form of energy associated with the motion of atoms or molecules and capable of being transmitted through solid and fluid media by conduction, through fluid media by convection, and through empty space by radiation.
- The sensation or perception of such energy as warmth or hotness.
- An abnormally high bodily temperature, as from a fever.
- The condition of being hot.
- A degree of warmth or hotness: The burner was on low heat.
- The warming of a room or building by a furnace or another source of energy: The house was cheap to rent, but the heat was expensive.
- A furnace or other source of warmth in a room or building: The heat was on when we returned from work.
- A hot season; a spell of hot weather.
- Intensity, as of passion, emotion, color, appearance, or effect.
- The most intense or active stage: the heat of battle.
- A burning sensation in the mouth produced by spicy flavoring in food.
- One of a series of efforts or attempts.
- Sports & Games.
- A preliminary contest held to determine finalists.
- Pressure; stress.
- An intensification of police activity in pursuing criminals.
- The police.
- Adverse comments or hostile criticism: Heat from the press forced the senator to resign.
- A firearm, especially a pistol.
- To make warm or hot.
- To excite the feelings of; inflame.
- To become warm or hot.
- To become acute or intense: “If inflation heats up, interest rates could increase” (Christian Science Monitor).
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 4 letters in HEAT: A E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEAT, to go: HEAT?
Rearrange the letters in HEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEAT
What's nearby HEAT
Lookup in Wiki for HEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEAT"