Is HEATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- noun - the presence of heat
- noun - the sensation caused by heat energy
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- noun - a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- noun - utility to warm a building
- verb - make hot or hotter
- verb - provide with heat
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - gain heat or get hot
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 5 letters in HEATS: A E H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEATS, to go: HEATS?
Rearrange the letters in HEATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEATS
What's nearby HEATS
Lookup in Wiki for HEATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEATS"