Is SHEATH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEATH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering (as for a knife or sword)
- noun - an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- noun - a dress suitable for formal occasions
- A case for a blade, as of a sword.
- Any of various similar coverings.
- An enveloping tubular structure, such as the base of a grass leaf that surrounds the stem or the tissue that encloses a muscle or nerve fiber.
- A close-fitting dress.
- verb - to put into a protective case
There are 6 letters in SHEATH: A E H H S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEATH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEATH, to go: SHEATH?
Rearrange the letters in SHEATH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHEATH
5 letters out of SHEATH
4 letters out of SHEATH
3 letters out of SHEATH
2 letters out of SHEATH
Contextual use of SHEATH
What's nearby SHEATH
Lookup in Wiki for SHEATH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEATH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEATH"