Is ASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the residue that remains when something is burned
- noun - any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- noun - strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees
- verb - convert into ashes
- The grayish-white to black powdery residue left when something is burned.
- Pulverized particulate matter ejected by volcanic eruption.
- Any of various chiefly deciduous ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus, having opposite, pinnately compound leaves, clusters of small flowers, and one-seeded winged fruits.
- The strong, elastic wood of this tree, used for furniture, tool handles, and sporting goods such as baseball bats.
- The letter in Old English and some modern phonetic alphabets, representing the vowel sound of Modern English ash.
- verb - to convert into ash (the residue of a substance that has been burned)
There are 3 letters in ASH: A H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASH, to go: ASH?
Rearrange the letters in ASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASH
What's nearby ASH
Lookup in Wiki for ASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASH"