Is MASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water
- noun - mixture of ground animal feeds
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- A fermentable starchy mixture from which alcohol or spirits can be distilled.
- A mixture of ground grain and nutrients fed to livestock and fowl.
- A soft, pulpy mixture or mass.
- A crushing or grinding.
- To convert (malt or grain) into mash.
- To convert into a soft, pulpy mixture: mash potatoes.
- To crush or grind.
- To flirt with or make sexual advances to.
- verb - to reduce to a pulpy mass
There are 4 letters in MASH: A H M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASH, to go: MASH?
Rearrange the letters in MASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MASH
What's nearby MASH
Lookup in Wiki for MASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASH"