Is SHAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation.
- The quality of deceitfulness; empty pretense.
- One who assumes a false character; an impostor: “He a man! Hell! He was a hollow sham!” (Joseph Conrad).
- Not genuine; fake: sham diamonds; sham modesty.
- verb - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 4 letters in SHAM: A H M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAM, to go: SHAM?
Rearrange the letters in SHAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAM
What's nearby SHAM
Lookup in Wiki for SHAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAM"