Is SMASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a serious collision (especially of motor vehicles)
- noun - a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- noun - the act of colliding with something
- noun - a conspicuous success
- verb - hit hard
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - hit violently
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - damage or destroy as if by violence
- verb - hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- verb - collide or strike violently and suddenly
- verb - overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- verb - break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- adv - with a loud crash
- To break (something) into pieces suddenly, noisily, and violently; shatter.
- To throw or dash (something) violently so as to shatter or crush.
- To strike with a heavy blow; batter.
- To hit (a ball or shuttlecock) in a forceful overhand stroke.
- To crush or destroy completely: smashed all resistance.
- To strike or collide suddenly, noisily, and violently: The car smashed into a tree.
- To break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow or collision.
- To hit a ball or shuttlecock in a forceful overhand stroke.
- To be crushed or destroyed.
- To go bankrupt.
- The act or sound of smashing.
- The condition of having been smashed.
- Total defeat or destruction; ruin.
- Financial failure; bankruptcy.
- A collision or crash.
- A drink made of mint, sugar, soda water, and alcoholic liquor, usually brandy.
- A soft drink made of crushed fruit.
- A violent overhand stroke, as in tennis or badminton.
- A resounding success: The play was a smash on Broadway.
- verb - to shatter violently
There are 5 letters in SMASH: A H M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMASH, to go: SMASH?
Rearrange the letters in SMASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMASH
What's nearby SMASH
Lookup in Wiki for SMASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMASH"