Is MASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
- noun - a body of matter without definite shape
- noun - the common people generally
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - a musical setting for a Mass
- noun - a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
- verb - join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
- adj - formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- A unified body of matter with no specific shape: a mass of clay.
- A grouping of individual parts or elements that compose a unified body of unspecified size or quantity: “Take mankind in mass, and for the most part, they seem a mob of unnecessary duplicates” (Herman Melville).
- A large but nonspecific amount or number: a mass of bruises.
- The principal part; the majority: the mass of the continent.
- The measure of the quantity of matter that a body or an object contains.
- An area of unified light, shade, or color in a painting.
- A thick, pasty mixture containing drugs from which pills are formed.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, directed at, or attended by a large number of people: mass education; mass communication.
- Done or carried out on a large scale: mass production.
- Total; complete: The mass result is impressive.
- verb - to assemble in a mass (a body of coherent matter)
There are 4 letters in MASS: A M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASS, to go: MASS?
Rearrange the letters in MASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MASS
What's nearby MASS
Lookup in Wiki for MASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASS"