Is SLAMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- noun - a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - close violently
- verb - strike violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - throw violently
- verb - to shut forcibly and noisily
There are 5 letters in SLAMS: A L M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAMS, to go: SLAMS?
Rearrange the letters in SLAMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLAMS
What's nearby SLAMS
Lookup in Wiki for SLAMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAMS"