Is SLAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - the noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- noun - a forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - close violently
- verb - strike violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - throw violently
- To shut with force and loud noise: slammed the door.
- To put, throw, or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a loud noise: slammed the book on the desk.
- To hit or strike with great force.
- To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.
- To close or swing into place with force so as to produce a loud noise.
- To hit something with force; crash: slammed into a truck.
- A forceful impact that makes a loud noise.
- A noise so produced.
- An act of shutting forcefully and loudly: the slam of a door.
- A harsh or devastating criticism.
- The winning of all the tricks or all but one during the play of one hand in bridge and other whist-derived card games.
- verb - to shut forcibly and noisily
There are 4 letters in SLAM: A L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAM, to go: SLAM?
Rearrange the letters in SLAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLAM
What's nearby SLAM
Lookup in Wiki for SLAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAM"