Is LAMBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAMBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - young sheep
- noun - English essayist (1775-1834)
- noun - a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- noun - the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- verb - give birth to a lamb
- verb - to give birth to a lamb (a young sheep)
There are 5 letters in LAMBS: A B L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAMBS, to go: LAMBS?
Rearrange the letters in LAMBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAMBS
What's nearby LAMBS
Lookup in Wiki for LAMBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAMBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAMBS"