Is SMALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the slender part of the back
- noun - a garment size for a small person
- adj - limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - (of children and animals) young, immature
- adj - slight or limited
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - lowercase
- adj - (of a voice) faint
- adj - have fine or very small constituent particles
- adj - not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj - made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- adv - on a small scale
- Being below the average in size or magnitude.
- Limited in importance or significance; trivial: a small matter.
- Limited in degree or scope: small farm operations.
- Lacking position, influence, or status; minor: “A crowd of small writers had vainly attempted to rival Addison” (Macaulay).
- Unpretentious; modest: made a small living; helped the cause in my own small way.
- Not fully grown; very young.
- Narrow in outlook; petty: a small mind.
- Having been belittled; humiliated: Their comments made me feel small.
- Diluted; weak.
- Lacking force or volume: a small voice.
- In small pieces: Cut the meat up small.
- Without loudness or forcefulness; softly.
- In a small manner.
- Something smaller than the rest: the small of the back.
- Small things considered as a group.
- Small items of clothing.
- adj - of limited size or quantity
- noun - a small part
There are 5 letters in SMALL: A L L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMALL, to go: SMALL?
Rearrange the letters in SMALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMALL
What's nearby SMALL
Lookup in Wiki for SMALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMALL"