Is MASTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical spar for supporting sails
- noun - nuts of forest trees (as beechnuts and acorns) accumulated on the ground
- noun - nuts of forest trees used as feed for swine
- noun - any sturdy upright pole
- verb - to provide with a mast (a long pole on a ship that supports the sails and rigging)
There are 5 letters in MASTS: A M S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASTS, to go: MASTS?
Rearrange the letters in MASTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MASTS
What's nearby MASTS
Lookup in Wiki for MASTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASTS"