Is SHAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- noun - a state of dishonor
- noun - an unfortunate development
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - compel through a sense of shame
- verb - cause to be ashamed
- verb - surpass or beat by a wide margin
- A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
- One that brings dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.
- A condition of disgrace or dishonor; ignominy.
- A great disappointment.
- To cause to feel shame; put to shame.
- To bring dishonor or disgrace on.
- To disgrace by surpassing.
- To force by making ashamed: He was shamed into making an apology.
- To fill with shame; disgrace.
- To outdo thoroughly; surpass: Your productivity has put the rest of us to shame.
- verb - to cause to feel a painful sense of guilt or degradation
There are 5 letters in SHAME: A E H M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAME, to go: SHAME?
Rearrange the letters in SHAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAME
What's nearby SHAME
Lookup in Wiki for SHAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAME"