Is SAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- noun - the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
- adj - same in identity
- adj - closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree
- adj - equal in amount or value
- adj - unchanged in character or nature
- Being the very one; identical: the same boat we rented before.
- Similar in kind, quality, quantity, or degree.
- Conforming in every detail: according to the same rules as before.
- In the same way.
- Someone or something identical with another.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not different in identity or nature from another or others”: wore the same dress twice; gave identical answers; saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers; the very person who should have warned us.
- adj - resembling in every relevant respect
There are 4 letters in SAME: A E M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAME, to go: SAME?
Rearrange the letters in SAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAME
What's nearby SAME
Lookup in Wiki for SAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAME"