Is MEANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- noun - an instrumentality for accomplishing some end
- noun - considerable capital (wealth or income)
- noun - an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - denote or connote
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - have a specified degree of importance
- verb - intend to refer to
- verb - destine or designate for a certain purpose
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- verb - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 5 letters in MEANS: A E M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEANS, to go: MEANS?
Rearrange the letters in MEANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEANS
What's nearby MEANS
Lookup in Wiki for MEANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEANS"