Is MAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- noun - someone who serves in the armed forces
- noun - the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- noun - a male subordinate
- noun - an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- noun - a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- noun - one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- noun - game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- verb - take charge of a certain job
- verb - provide with workers
- An adult male human being.
- A human being regardless of sex or age; a person.
- A human being or an adult male human being belonging to a specific occupation, group, nationality, or other category.
- The human race; mankind: man’s quest for peace.
- A member of the genus Homo, family Hominidae, order Primates, class Mammalia, characterized by erect posture and an opposable thumb, especially a member of the only extant species, Homo sapiens, distinguished by a highly developed brain, the capacity for abstract reasoning, and the ability to communicate by means of organized speech and record information in a variety of symbolic systems.
- A male human being endowed with qualities, such as strength, considered characteristic of manhood.
- In Christianity and Judaism, a being composed of a body and a soul or spirit.
- A husband.
- A lover or sweetheart.
- Enlisted personnel of the armed forces: officers and men.
- A male representative, as of a country or company: our man in Tokyo.
- A male servant or subordinate.
- One who swore allegiance to a lord in the Middle Ages; a vassal.
- Any of the pieces used in a board game, such as chess or checkers.
- A ship.
- A person or group felt to be in a position of power or authority.
- To supply with men, as for defense or service: man a ship.
- To take stations at, as to defend or operate: manned the guns.
- Used as an expletive to indicate intense feeling: Man! That was close.
- In complete agreement; unanimously.
- Traditionally, man and words derived from it have been used generically to designate any or all of the human race irrespective of sex.
- noun - an adult human male
- verb - to supply with men
There are 3 letters in MAN: A M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAN, to go: MAN?
Rearrange the letters in MAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAN
What's nearby MAN
Lookup in Wiki for MAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAN"