Is MOAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- verb - indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- A low, sustained, mournful cry, usually indicative of sorrow or pain.
- A similar sound: the eerie moan of the night wind.
- To utter a moan or moans.
- To make a sound resembling a moan: A saxophone moaned in the background.
- To complain, lament, or grieve: an old man who still moans about his misspent youth.
- To bewail or bemoan: She moaned her misfortunes to anyone who would listen.
- To utter with moans or a moan.
- verb - to utter a low, mournful sound
There are 4 letters in MOAN: A M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOAN, to go: MOAN?
Rearrange the letters in MOAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOAN
What's nearby MOAN
Lookup in Wiki for MOAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOAN"