Is MANOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- noun - the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- A landed estate.
- The main house on an estate; a mansion.
- A tract of land in certain North American colonies with hereditary rights granted to the proprietor by royal charter.
- The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
- The lord’s residence in such a district.
- adj - a landed estate or territorial unit [n -S] : MANORIAL
There are 5 letters in MANOR: A M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANOR, to go: MANOR?
Rearrange the letters in MANOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANOR
What's nearby MANOR
Lookup in Wiki for MANOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANOR"