Is MORGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORGAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- noun - United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- noun - a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- noun - soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- noun - United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- noun - an American breed of small compact saddle horses
- Any of a breed of American saddle and trotting horses noted for strength, speed, and endurance.
- noun - a unit of distance between genes
There are 6 letters in MORGAN: A G M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORGAN, to go: MORGAN?
Rearrange the letters in MORGAN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MORGAN
5 letters out of MORGAN
4 letters out of MORGAN
3 letters out of MORGAN
2 letters out of MORGAN
Contextual use of MORGAN
What's nearby MORGAN
Lookup in Wiki for MORGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORGAN"