Is ORGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORGAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- An instrument consisting of a number of pipes that sound tones when supplied with air and a keyboard that operates a mechanism controlling the flow of air to the pipes.
- Any one of various other instruments, such as the electronic organ, that resemble a pipe organ either in mechanism or sound.
- A differentiated part of an organism, such as an eye, a wing, or a leaf, that performs a specific function.
- An instrument or agency dedicated to the performance of specified functions: The FBI is an organ of the Justice Department.
- An instrument or a means of communication, especially a periodical issued by a political party, business firm, or other group.
- noun - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function
There are 5 letters in ORGAN: A G N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORGAN, to go: ORGAN?
Rearrange the letters in ORGAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORGAN
What's nearby ORGAN
Lookup in Wiki for ORGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORGAN"