Is JARGON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JARGON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - a colorless (or pale yellow or smoky) variety of zircon
- noun - specialized technical terminology characteristic of a particular subject
- Nonsensical, incoherent, or meaningless talk.
- A hybrid language or dialect; a pidgin.
- The specialized or technical language of a trade, profession, or similar group.
- verb - to speak or write an obscure and often pretentious kind of language
There are 6 letters in JARGON: A G J N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JARGON
To search all scrabble anagrams of JARGON, to go: JARGON?
Rearrange the letters in JARGON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JARGON
What's nearby JARGON
Lookup in Wiki for JARGON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JARGON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JARGON"