Is AGON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a festivity in ancient Greece at which competitors contended for prizes
- A conflict, especially between the protagonist and antagonist in a work of literature or drama.
- The part of an ancient Greek drama, especially a comedy, in which two characters engage in verbal dispute.
- A test of will; a conflict: “Freud’s originality stemmed from his aggression and ambition in his agon with biology” (Harold Bloom).
- noun - the dramatic conflict between the main characters in a Greek play
There are 4 letters in AGON: A G N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGON
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGON, to go: AGON?
Rearrange the letters in AGON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGON
What's nearby AGON
Lookup in Wiki for AGON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGON"