Is NAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- verb - worry persistently
- verb - remind or urge constantly
- To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
- To torment persistently, as with anxiety or pain.
- To scold, complain, or find fault constantly: nagging at the children.
- One who nags.
- An old or worn-out horse.
- A racehorse.
- A small saddle horse or pony.
- verb - to find fault incessantly
There are 3 letters in NAG: A G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAG, to go: NAG?
Rearrange the letters in NAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAG
What's nearby NAG
Lookup in Wiki for NAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAG"