Is FANG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FANG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- noun - an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom
- noun - canine tooth of a carnivorous animal
- noun - hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake
- Any of the hollow or grooved teeth of a venomous snake with which it injects its poison.
- Any of the canine teeth of a carnivorous animal with which it seizes and tears its prey.
- A fanglike structure, especially a chelicera of a venomous spider.
- The root of a tooth.
- adj - a long, pointed tooth [n -S] : FANGED, FANGLESS, FANGLIKE
There are 4 letters in FANG: A F G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FANG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FANG, to go: FANG?
Rearrange the letters in FANG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FANG
What's nearby FANG
Lookup in Wiki for FANG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FANG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FANG"