Is FAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- noun - an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- verb - strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- verb - make (an emotion) fiercer
- verb - agitate the air
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- A machine using an electric motor to rotate thin, rigid vanes in order to move air, as for cooling.
- A collapsible, usually wedge-shaped device made of a light material such as silk, paper, or plastic.
- A machine for winnowing.
- Something resembling an open fan in shape: a peacock’s fan.
- To move or cause a current of (air) with or as if with a fan.
- To direct a current of air or a breeze upon, especially in order to cool: fan one’s face.
- To stir (something) up by or as if by fanning: fanned the flames in the fireplace; an otherwise quiet employee who fanned resentment among her colleagues.
- To open (something) out into the shape of a fan: The bird fanned its colorful tail.
- To fire (an automatic gun) in a continuous sweep by keeping one’s finger on the trigger.
- To fire (a nonautomatic gun) rapidly by chopping the hammer with the palm.
- To winnow.
- To strike out (a batter).
- To spread out like a fan: The troops fanned out in a northerly direction.
- To strike out.
- An ardent devotee; an enthusiast.
- verb - to cool or refresh with a fan (a device for putting air into motion)
There are 3 letters in FAN: A F N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAN, to go: FAN?
Rearrange the letters in FAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAN
What's nearby FAN
Lookup in Wiki for FAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAN"