Is FANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- noun - an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- verb - strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- verb - make (an emotion) fiercer
- verb - agitate the air
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- verb - to cool or refresh with a fan (a device for putting air into motion)
There are 4 letters in FANS: A F N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FANS, to go: FANS?
Rearrange the letters in FANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FANS
What's nearby FANS
Lookup in Wiki for FANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FANS"