Is SANG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANG in various dictionaries:
- noun - North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
- verb - deliver by singing
- verb - produce tones with the voice
- verb - to make melodious sounds
- verb - make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 4 letters in SANG: A G N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANG, to go: SANG?
Rearrange the letters in SANG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SANG
What's nearby SANG
Lookup in Wiki for SANG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANG"