Is TANGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - the imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- noun - brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- noun - any of various coarse seaweeds
- noun - any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
- verb - to provide with a pungent flavor
There are 5 letters in TANGS: A G N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANGS, to go: TANGS?
Rearrange the letters in TANGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANGS
What's nearby TANGS
Lookup in Wiki for TANGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANGS"