Is TANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals
There are 4 letters in TANS: A N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANS, to go: TANS?
Rearrange the letters in TANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TANS
What's nearby TANS
Lookup in Wiki for TANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANS"