Is SLANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- verb - lie obliquely
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- To give a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal to; make diagonal; cause to slope: She slants her letters from upper right to lower left.
- To have or go in a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal; slope.
- A line, plane, course, or direction that is other than perpendicular or horizontal; a slope.
- A sloping thing or piece of ground.
- A virgule.
- A personal point of view or opinion.
- A bias.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 5 letters in SLANT: A L N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLANT, to go: SLANT?
Rearrange the letters in SLANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLANT
What's nearby SLANT
Lookup in Wiki for SLANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLANT"