Is SALT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- noun - white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- noun - negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- noun - the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - (of speech) painful or bitter
- A colorless or white crystalline solid, chiefly sodium chloride, used extensively as a food seasoning and preservative.
- A chemical compound formed by replacing all or part of the hydrogen ions of an acid with metal ions or electropositive radicals.
- An element that gives flavor or zest.
- Sharp, lively wit.
- A sailor, especially when old or experienced.
- A saltcellar.
- Containing or filled with salt: a salt spray; salt tears.
- Having a salty taste or smell: breathed the salt air.
- Preserved in salt or a salt solution: salt mackerel.
- Flooded with seawater.
- Found in or near such a flooded area: salt grasses — v.
- To add, treat, season, or sprinkle with salt.
- To cure or preserve by treating with salt or a salt solution.
- To provide salt for (deer or cattle).
- To add zest or liveliness to: salt a lecture with anecdotes.
- To give an appearance of value to by fraudulent means, especially to place valuable minerals in (a mine) for the purpose of deceiving.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 4 letters in SALT: A L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALT, to go: SALT?
Rearrange the letters in SALT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALT
What's nearby SALT
Lookup in Wiki for SALT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALT"